Book Title: OLSAT Practice Test Gifted and Talented Prep for Kindergarten and 1st Grade: OLSAT Test Prep and Additional NNAT Questions
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Pi For Kids
- Gifted and Talented: NNAT Practice Test Prep for Kindergarten and 1st Grade: with additional OLSAT Practice (Gifted and Talented Test Prep) (Volume 1)
- Gifted and Talented Test Prep 1: Geared For NNAT and OLSAT For Ages 3-6
- Gifted and Talented OLSAT Test Prep Grade 1: Gifted Test Prep Book for the OLSAT Level B; Workbook for Children in Grade 1
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: Gifted test prep book for the OLSAT, NNAT2, and COGAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted and Talented NNAT Test Prep: Gifted test prep book for the NNAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted and Talented OLSAT Test Prep: Gifted test prep book for the OLSAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Verbal Concepts and Vocabulary for Pre-K – 2nd Grade – Kindergarten Educational Toy Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, ITBS, NYC Gifted and Talented, WISC, WPPSI
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: NNAT2 Preparation Guide and Workbook. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. NYC Gifted and Talented Test Prep. NNAT Prep.
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Spatial Concepts for Pre-K - 2nd Grade Non-Verbal Tests – Kindergarten Educational Toy Practice for NNAT test, CogAT test, OLSAT test, NYC Gifted and Talented, WPPSI
- 4 Practice Tests for the NNAT2 - Grade 1 (Level B): FOUR FULL LENGTH Practice Tests for GRADE 1
The book, OLSAT Practice Test is designed for Kindergarten and 1st grade students. Apart from providing tools to prepare children for the standardized gifted and talented exams, we also want to make sure that the exercises are fun and attractive. We use colorful pictures and interactive matching exercises to help children learn the necessary ideas for the test. Early education plays a significant role in the child’s attitude towards learning for the rest of his or her life. When they are young, children are naturally curious and desire to explore everything. Many states in our country have created special gifted and talented programs to allow children access to a more vigorous education. To accept students to the programs, most school systems require children to take tests. The OLSAT is one of the most common tests used across the country for entry into gifted and talented school programs. The test is designed to assess Verbal Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Pictorial Reasoning, Figural Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning. Our goal is assist you in your journey to supporting the motivation, learning and development of your child.